Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Me & My blog

I did not enter the guitar world up to the time. Classical song was my first attraction. There was no niggardliness for listing & singing that type of song. But High pitch vocal, Blood pumping Drum bit and First played Guitar can not be allowed to the brain. Excepting Rabindra, Najrul, Country or Classical modern song I listened song of Nachiketa, Anjan & Suman a lot. The bell rang in the brain hearing tung-tang sound of Anjan’s guitar. ‘Gaanwala’ Suman sung song before me when I closed my eyes. ‘Nachi babu’ from Dhormotola... Oh no... I can't say how many times he gave me his guitar to play....
These dreams I saw may be for the reason of I loved it. Though I don’t know yet how the guitar plays. So what? How much time is needed to know that? Just let me buy a guitar; let me spend some times for stirring then I’ll also be able to play like them....!
I bought a Fendar. Tried to play as I thought but NOoooo.....
It wasn’t such easy as I thought. After some days I started my journey to learn The Guitar....

I'll share about the story of my study life once next. Now say something about you.....
Were you such a mad like me or more?
How much you love your guitar?
Can you play very well or till learning how to pick the string like me?
Whoever you are, you are most welcome to our blog. Let's start our journey with the rock generation...

No comments:

Post a Comment